Monday, October 5, 2009

Moon cake festival

saturday is moon cake festival. I gathering for a dinner wif uncle tan family. I like the family gathering feeling..hw long i hav nt been gather wif my family? It was such a wonderful nite. They r so frenly n nice. After the dinner, i go 2 traffic garden meet up frens for tang lung hanging n go around there...nowsaday, the youngs hav change more prefer hanging tang lung location at garden rather than home. They gather wif fren n hanging together. The most crowd garden tis year is 'taman sahabat'. Even though the car hav to park very far..the ppl stil keep go at there to hang tang lung wif frens or family. Every i only hav the chance of viewing the crowd in car passing the garden. I fel so happy tis year hav the chance view the crowd in the garden. Tis oso my 1s time bersiar-siar wif taking tang lung around in my life time. If next year after moon cake festival dinner wif family, no place to go, go Taman Sahabat. U will feel the crowd at there..n the garden is so beautiful n colourful tat hav decorate wif many many different tang lung color n pattern...

No comments:

Post a Comment