Saturday, October 10, 2009

Laptop problem

Today i attend replacement class for tutorial. I use the computer here to log in my blog account. Suprisingly i can open it n add text at the text column. It didnt disappear after i type in the text. Seems like my laptop have been attack by virus. Only blogspot account would b like tat when i using my laptop. Haiz..Seems like personal antivirus is not strong enough to protect the laptop. This is the 1s time i try the Kxxx personal antivirus, its oledi a few month. Since  i using it, my wireless connection face problem in connecting tat attack by virus. Now is on the web browser problem. For the laptop tat always online need for internet security antivirus is more secure. Although is quite a bit noisy on alert or warning on the software tat suspect is unsafety but it seems can protect my laptop safety. So after tis duration of personal antivirus end, i'll will loyal with Kxxx Internet Security antivirus, coz its quality n protect my laptop from attack by the virus, especially i owas using it for online. Kxx Internet Security Antivirus is the BEST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment